Tami Phillips, Director
Top 3 Reasons Parents Choose St. Andrew’s Preschool*
Commitment of Teachers and Staff
Dedicated Math and Science Teacher
*According to the 2017-2018 Annual Parents Preschool Survey
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Preschool, founded in 1985, provides two-, three-, and five-day class options for children ages 2 ½ to five years old. Our program is play-based, structured around developmentally appropriate materials and activities, and allows for an environment where each child can grow cognitively, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually. Our chapel services and conversations about God are rooted in, but not limited to, our Episcopal heritage, and children of all faiths are welcome in our preschool.
- Thursday, September 10th: Back to School Night at 7:00pm
- Monday, September 14: Visiting day for the 3, 4, and 5 day classes
- Tuesday, September 15: 1st day of school for the 3, 4, and 5 day classes (9:15am to 12:15pm)
- Thursday, September 17: Visiting day for the 2 day classes
- Friday, September 18: 1st day of school for the 2 day classes (Frogs stay until 11:15am to transition in until 9/25).